Funeral Training from Award-Winning Funeral Directors*
Green Fuse is renowned for its modern approach to funerals and working closely with families to devise personal funerals. Award winning funeral directors, established trainers to the funeral sector since 2008 and authors of “We Need To Talk About The Funeral” we have a course to help you develop your career or funeral company.
We have a course to meet your needs:
- to become a funeral celebrant with a Level 3 Diploma qualification;
- for established funeral practitioners to develop a modern approach to funerals;
- as a professional pathway for entry into funeral work;
- to set up your own funeral company;
- for home funerals in a community;
- just if you are interested in funerals and early bereavement.
The funeral training courses we offer:
This highly acclaimed Accredited level 3 Diploma gives you a wealth of knowledge, skills, resources and experience.
Read more …
Our ‘Funeral Arranging’ and ‘Care & Management Of The Body’ course modules are a comprehensive foundation for the role of Funeral Director.
Read more …
This feedback from a family sums up what we aspire to in our funeral work
Green Fuse have just handled the arrangements for the funeral of our mother. They are very relaxed and unstuffy – ideal at a sensitive time. Their knowledge and suggestions gave confidence that nothing would be overlooked. They listened to and were open to our wishes – without any attempts to sell us anything we didn’t need or want. Throughout they were transparent and open with costs. We were delighted with the funeral and celebration of our mother’s life that resulted.”
*Joint ‘Good Funeral Guide’ Funeral Directors Of The Year 2012