Course dates for 2017/18
Part 1: Thurs 23rd to Sat 25th November 2017 – fully booked – ask about waiting list
Part 2: Fri 2nd March to Sat 3rd March 2018
Part 1: Thurs 18th to Sat 20th January 2018 – 3 places remaining -taking bookings
Part 2: Fri 27th to Sat 28th April 2018
Part 1: Thurs 22nd to Sat 24th March 2018 – taking bookings
Part 2: Fri 6th to Sat 7th July 2018
Part 1: Thurs 14th to Sat 16th June 2018 – taking bookings
Part 2: Fri 21st to Sat 22nd September 2018
Part 1: Thurs 13th to Sat 15th September 2018 – taking bookings
Part 2: Fri 7th to Sat 8th December 2018
Part 1: Thurs 22nd to Sat 24th November 2018 – taking bookings
Part 2: 2019 dates tbc.
Funeral Celebrant Training Fees
Your Course fees cover everything you will need to train as a celebrant, including:
- 5 days’ face to face teaching in small groups of up to 8 people.
- APT Awards Level 3 Diploma accreditation.
- Our comprehensive Celebrant manual
- Our anthology of words and poetry
- Feedback on assignments from your personal tutor
- Supervision for your first five funerals
- Membership of the Green Fuse web based network,
- Your details on our celebrant website and
- Membership of the Green Fuse Guild.
- A range of materials and templates to help you with your marketing
- Furthermore we market Green Fuse celebrants to the funeral sector.
All this training and support is only £2,200.00 paid in four instalments to help spread the cost (a deposit of £550 secures your place).
We run our training programmes at our Funeral Home in Devon, to give you a real feeling for working in funerals. This is not something to learn in a weekend. Take your time so you can create wonderful funeral ceremonies. This fully accredited Diploma will challenge you and give you a great deal of satisfaction and enjoyment. Choose quality – choose Green Fuse.
For more information on Funeral Celebrant Training please call us on 01803 840779 for a chat without obligation.