Course dates for 2018
Part 1: Thurs 14th – Sat 16th June 2018 – FULLY BOOKED – please ask about the waiting list
Part 2: Fri 21st – Sat 22nd September 2018
Part 1: Thurs 13th – Sat 15th September 2018 – taking bookings
Part 2: Fri 7th – Sat 8th December 2018
Part 1: Thurs 22nd – Sat 24th November 2018 – taking bookings
Part 2: 2019 – dates to be confirmed.
Funeral Celebrant Training Fees
Your Course fees cover everything you will need to train as a celebrant, including:
- 5 days’ face to face teaching in small groups of up to 8 people.
- APT Awards Level 3 Diploma accreditation.
- Our comprehensive Celebrant manual
- Our anthology of words and poetry
- Feedback on assignments from your personal tutor
- Supervision for your first five funerals
- Membership of the Green Fuse web based network,
- Your details on our celebrant website and
- Membership of the Green Fuse Guild.
- A range of materials and templates to help you with your marketing
- Furthermore we market Green Fuse celebrants to the funeral sector.
All this training and support is only £2,200.00 paid in four instalments to help spread the cost (a deposit of £550 secures your place).
We run our training programmes at our Funeral Home in Devon, to give you a real feeling for working in funerals. This is not something to learn in a weekend. Take your time so you can create wonderful funeral ceremonies. This fully accredited Diploma will challenge you and give you a great deal of satisfaction and enjoyment. Choose quality – choose Green Fuse.
If you are interested in our Funeral Celebrant Diploma training and are intending to work in the areas of Totnes, Dartington and Torbay please contact us to discuss the viability of this as the area is already well served.
For more information on Funeral Celebrant Training please call us on 01803 840779 for a chat without obligation.