Course dates for 2019
Part 1: Thurs 12th – Sat 14th September 2019
Part 2: Fri 6th – Saturday 7th December 2019
Part 1: Thurs 21st – Sat 23rd November 2019
Part 2: Fri 6th – Saturday 7th March 2020
Funeral Celebrant Training Fees
Your course fees cover everything you will need to train as a celebrant, including:
- 5 days’ face-to-face teaching in small groups of up to 8 people;
- OCN London Level 3 Diploma accreditation;
- Our comprehensive Celebrant manual;
- Our anthology of words and poetry;
- Feedback on assignments from your personal tutor;
- Supervision for your first five funerals;
- Membership of the Green Fuse web based network;
- Your details on our celebrant website and,
- Membership of the Green Fuse Guild;
- A range of materials and templates to help you with your marketing;
- Furthermore we market Green Fuse celebrants to the funeral sector.
All this training and support is £2,200.00 paid in four instalments to help spread the cost (a deposit of £550 secures your place).
We run our training programmes at our Heart and Soul Funeral Home in Devon, to give you a real feeling for working in funerals. This is not something to learn in a weekend. Take your time so you can create wonderful funeral ceremonies. This fully accredited Diploma will challenge you and give you a great deal of satisfaction and enjoyment. Choose quality – choose Green Fuse.
If you are interested in our Funeral Celebrant Diploma training and intend to work in the areas of Totnes, Dartington and Torbay, please contact us to discuss the viability of this as the area is already well served.
For more information on Funeral Celebrant Training please call us on 01803 840779 for a chat without obligation.