Corona Virus update – due to being so “hands on” we are currently postponing this course.
However, we are now running our other courses via Zoom, so you can book with confidence that the course will go ahead, live if possible, and via Zoom if not. Necessity is the mother of invention and we are excited about this new possibility. We believe we can give the courses that distinctive Green Fuse feel by using the technology effectively.
This course provides the knowledge and skills you need to be an effective funeral conductor on the day, efficiently and calmly carrying out tasks including interacting with family, the crematorium or burial staff, the celebrant or minister and your own team.
- Preparations for leaving your premises
- The coffin and the hearse; limousines
- Route planning and timing
- Organising our bearing team and briefing family bearers
- Paging the hearse
- Meeting with the family at home or the place of the funeral
- Ceremony sheets and objects; flowers, music
- The coffin entrance
- During the funeral
- The exit from the funeral
- Immediately after, flowers, family, cars