Upcoming Funeral Celebrant Diploma training Courses:
Part 1: 23rd to 25th June 2016 (Thurs-Sat),
Part 2: 23rd to 24th September 2016 (Friday & Saturday)
Places are limited so book now to be sure of your place.
Part 1: 15th to 17th September 2016 (Thurs-Sat),
Part 2: 6th to 7th January 2017 (Friday & Saturday)
“She goes free of the earth. Grown lighter than breath she is set free in our remembering.” Wendell Berry
Helping a family with a funeral for their loved person is tender and soulful work. Come and train with us if, with the right support and teaching, you would like to kindly and skilfully accompany a grieving family, listen carefully to what they want, write an accurate and beautiful script with a sense of the sacred, and deliver this with warmth and calm reassurance. If you have the vision we have the means to help you turn this into reality, a fulfilling a worhwhile career.
Our aim is to help you to be the best celebrant you can be in your own individual manner. And we will support you all the way, far beyond the end of the course.
- Over 300 Funeral Celebrants trained since 2008
- Emphasis on the importance of ritual, ceremony and beauty in funerals
- Personal tutoring & mentoring through your first 5 funerals
- Small groups of 8 people during the two training sessions
- Total immersion training at our purpose-built training centre & funeral home
- Career Guidance & Marketing Assistance for all new celebrants
- APT Ed Awards nationally recognised Level 3 Diploma accreditation
- Excellent and comprehensive course manual and anthology of beautiful words
- Personal development element to help you be the best funeral celebrant you can
- Specialist workshops on presence and presentation
- Active online Green Fuse community for unlimited ongoing support
- Time to explore your own feelings around bereavement.
“The opportunities provided for us by Green Fuse are seemingly limitless and certainly inspirational. Fresh ideas, new ways of doing things that make us all that little bit special and to be honest I love to be a part of Green Fuse.” Paul Hamby, funeral celebrant, Hull
“Thank you for the inspirational start to the course – it vastly exceeded my expectations and I am really impressed with how it is structured. Your experience, support, continuity and encouragement to do this vital work well has been so appreciated.” Amanda Hurrell. Jan 2016
“My training with Green Fuse was one of the best decisions of my life, and I am astounded by how much I learned.” Stella Toynbee
Green Fuse Funeral Celebrant Training is accredited by APT Awards, a National Awarding Organisation regulated by Ofqual to develop and offer national qualifications for higher education
“Jane and Simon of Green Fuse campaign tirelessly for better funerals. They are empathic and work .. collaboratively to create a richly unique ceremony.” The Good Funeral Guide Best Funeral Directors.
Green Fuse is an approved supplier for NAFD