Train to become a funeral director with the right knowledge, skills and attitudes to meet people’s rapidly changing expectations of what a funeral can be. Join our “inspiring training, with a good balance of practical exercises, open discussion and theory. Simon, Jane and Steve managed to impart a huge amount of information whilst encouraging individual thoughts.” Deborah Leah
This ground-breaking and practical funeral training programme is for you if you want to:
- attain best practice in modern funeral service;
- respond effectively to changing trends and challenges in funeral work;
- keep your company at the leading edge of customer service and trends;
- find work in the funeral sector;
- set up your own funeral company.
Experienced funeral director Alan James wrote:
“I believe that I have benefited greatly and I have reviewed significantly the way that I carry out funerals in light of the course.” Alan James: Manager, John Edwards Funeral Directors
- Run by award-winning funeral directors in a working funeral home.
- Keep yourself up to date with the ways funerals are changing and how you can keep yourself and your company ahead of change.
- The only courses you can attend to gain knowledge and experience without already working in the funeral sector.
- The tutors have a wealth of knowledge, experience and skills which they freely share with you.
- Friendly and varied learning environment in small groups, using discussion and practical work. Comprehensive manuals to take away.
- A modern approach to funerals – keep up to date with changing trends.
- Green Fuse’s funeral training courses, have inspired many and helped many new funeral directing companies with the knowledge they need to get started.
“The Green Fuse funeral course was incredibly useful and very real. If you want to start a funeral business go and do this course with Green Fuse. When we filled in our first funeral form we remembered the game we played to know how to complete them. It was very good.” Ash Rao. Moksh Funerals.
Funeral Arranger training:
6th – 8th June 2016
7th – 9th November 2016
Care & Management of the Body:
9th – 10th June 2016
10th – 11th November 2016
Managing the Funeral Process
3rd – 4th October 2016
Staying ahead of changing trends in Funerals
5th October 2016
Grief and Bereavement
6th – 7th October 2016
Green Fuse’s funeral director training courses have inspired many and helped many new funeral directing companies and other funeral enterprises with the knowledge they need to get started. Jenny came from Australia for the training and has now had a mainstream TV documentary made about her work within her community. She wrote “I really want you to know that the time I spent learning from you continues to inspire me and I would love you to see the film. See the trailer here: http://www.tenderdocumentary.com.au/#trailer
“The Funeral Arranger course met and exceeded my expectations. The tuition was friendly, informal and the safe environment provided best learning” Christine Cuzick Nov 2015
Come and join us
To apply for Best Practice in Funeral Arranging and/or Care and Management of The Body courses please fill out this Application Form – and return it to us by email or by post and pay your £250 deposit. All address and payment details are on the form.
To apply for CPD courses: Staying Ahead of Changing Trends in Funerals, Grief and Bereavement and/or Managing the Funeral Process courses please fill out this CPD Application Form – return it to us by email or by post and pay your £250 full course payment or, in the case of Managing the Funeral Process and Grief and Bereavement courses £250 deposit. All address and payment details are on the form.
Please contact us on 01803 840779 or 07702167819 or via our enquiry form without obligation.